Things you must know about Aeromexico Cancellation Policy
If you find yourself in a situation where you need to understand the Aeromexico flight cancellation and refund policy, then let me clarify that this write-up section is specially made for you.
In this read below, we will discuss everything you need to know about Aeromexico Airlines cancellation policies and refund policies. Including the 24-hour cancellation window, process of cancellation, fee chart, and more. Ready to learn more? So, let’s dive in!
Importance of Understanding Aeromexico Flight Cancellation Policy:
Like any other airline, Aeromexico’s cancellation policy has its own different and specific guidelines that take place when it comes to canceling flights.
As we all know, our life is uncertain, and several factors may happen that can result in changing or cancelling our travel plans. So, it’s crucial to familiarise yourself with the flight cancellation policy to avoid any unnecessary Aeromexico cancellation fees or potential financial losses.
Apart from this, while cancelling your flight bookings with Aeromexico Airline, it’s essential to ensure that the cancellation rules and fees depend on the different fare types and ticket conditions.
Aeromexico 24-hour Cancellation Policy:
Aeromexico’s 24-hour cancellation policy allows their passengers to cancel their flights within 24 hours of booking without paying any cancellation fees. It doesn’t matter whether you have Aeromexico refundable tickets or non-refundable tickets because this policy applies to both.
Look at the conditions below that you must know before proceeding with the Aeromexico cancellation for your flight bookings.
- Aeromexico 24-hour cancellation policy applies to only those tickets which are booked online or through the official reservation centre of the airline.
- If the passengers have booked their flights and request for Aeromexico to cancel within 24 hours, then there will be no cancellation fee.
- You can benefit from this policy only if you have made your reservations at least seven days or more before the scheduled departure of your flight.
- The cancellation depends on the fare type and the ticket you purchased.
- If the passenger requests a cancellation after the completion of 24 hours, then he/she will have to pay a cancellation fee.
- The seat charges will be deducted from your Aeromexico refund when you request to cancel flight Aeromexico within 24 hours of the scheduled departure.
Overall, after reading through this section, I assume that you now understand the Aeromexico cancellation policy 24 hours. But, if you want to learn more details related to cancellation, then take a jump to the next sections of this write-up.
Aeromexico Flight Cancellation Policy:
Aeromexico Airlines promises its passengers to provide them with an excellent experience for their journey. So, in case passengers request to cancel their flight bookings with Aeromexico, they must know about the Aeromexico cancellation policy.
Look at the guidelines below to secure a better refund. And know when you must cancel or not cancel your ticket.
- If you are a holder of a First/Business/Premium Economy/ Economy class ticket for short-haul international distances, then you are not required to pay any cancellation fee for your
- Aeromexico flight. However, this concession is only valid for the tickets booked from the official website of Aeromexico or other official sources.
- Passengers can always make changes to their Aeromexico flight reservation before departure by paying the difference if a new flight booking fares are higher.
- Passengers are only eligible for instant cancellation if they make their bookings by contacting Aeromexico phone number, official website, or airport kiosk.
How to Cancel an Aeromexico Flight?
If you are wondering how to cancel the Aeromexico flight, then let me clarify that you can cancel through the ways below.
- Online: If you would like to cancel Aeromexico flight online, you can easily do it by visiting its official web interface. Once the web page is open, you must navigate to the “Manage Your Trip” section and enter your reservation details. Then, select an option to cancel your flight.
- Mobile App: If you are an active user of the official Aeromexico mobile app on your smartphone, then you can conveniently request to cancel flight with Aeromexico by following the cancellation prompts within a few taps.
- Via Call: If you prefer to cancel an Aeromexico flight over the phone. You can do it by contacting the customer service team of Aeromexico through their contact number.
Instructions to Cancel AeromexicoReservation through the Website:
Follow the given below steps to cancel your Aeromexico reservation through its official website.
- Launch Chrome or any other preferred web browser on your OS in the initial step.
- Navigate to the search section and visit Aeromexico official Website.
- Once you are on the homepage of the website, click on the “Manage booking” option.
- Now, hit “My trips” and proceed with further steps.
- Type your name and booking reference ID in the required text fields.
- Click on “Find” in order to retrieve your booking.
- Select the booking that you would like to cancel and then click on the “Cancel booking” tab.
- Lastly, follow the on-screen instructions to finish the entire process.
Instructions to Cancel Aeromexico rReservation via Phone Call:
Follow the below steps to cancel your Aeromexico reservation over the call.
- Grab your mobile phone and then dial Aeromexico’s contact number: 1 (800) 237-6639 or +1-860-845-0471.
- Listen to the IVR messages and select your preferred language.
- Follow the on-voice instructions in order to get in touch with an Aeromexico customer service agent.
- Once you interact with the live executive, make your request for the cancellation.
- Lastly, you just need to provide the required details by the agent to finish the entire process.
- Once you have followed all these steps, you will receive a confirmation message for your cancellation from Aeromexico. To your registered contact number or email ID.
Fee Chart Aeromexico Cancellation:
We have mentioned below the Aeromexico cancellation policy fee and charges.
- Premier fare- Refundable
- Flexible fare- Refundable
- AM+ fare- Non-refundable
- Classic fare- Non-refundable
- Basic fare- Non-refundable
- Comfort fare- Non-refundable
Aeromexico Refund Policy:
After understanding the cancellation policy, I’m sure that you are interested to understand the Aeromexico refund policy. If I’m right, then look at the guidelines below so that you can avoid putting any additional effort into requesting a refund on your cancellations.
- If you want a full refund on your Aeromexico canceled flight. Make sure to cancel your reservations within 24 hours of the initial purchase.
- Aeromexico refunds will be credited back to you as your initial payment.
- You are only eligible to get a full refund if you have made your flight booking at least seven days or more before your scheduled departure.
- In case you request a cancellation after 24 hours, then the amount of the cancellation fee will be deducted from your Aeromexico refund.
- Your refund will be transferred to you within 7 to 20 days.
- To request a refund, you must complete an online submission by visiting the official website of Aeromexico.
- If you do not show up at the airport without requesting cancellation for your flight bookings. Then you will not be eligible for Aeromexico refunds.
Does Aeromexico Give Refunds?
While answering the question, my answer is “YES”. If you request an Aeromexico cancellation within 24 hours of booking, you will be eligible for a full refund. This rule applies to all types of fares and tickets. On the other hand, if you cancel your flight bookings after 24 hours. Then the cancellation fee, depending on your fare type, will be deducted from your refund.
How Much is the AeromexicoCancellation Fee?
If you purchased a Basic fare at the time of booking, you won’t be able to cancel your flight. But, if you have purchased a comfort fare or classic fare, then you have to pay a cancellation fee between $200 and $500.